Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for nicelatest.wordpress.com you to trace you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and https://u2007.blogspot.com/2019/03/new-invention-ideas.html will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.